Terms of Service
The use of this website of UNDOKAI Dreams Association is subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
- UNDOKAI Dreams Association may change these terms and conditions from time to time; your use of the website indicates your acceptance of the terms and conditions at the time of use.
- UNDOKAI Dreams Association reserves the right to change the content of the website at any time.
- UNDOKAI Dreams Association has taken every precaution to make sure the content of this website is accurate and legally correct at the time of appearance. If you believe the content of any of our pages is inaccurate please contact us at email@example.com.
- UNDOKAI Dreams Association accepts no liability for loss or damage, including personal injury, resulting from the use of this website. UNDOKAI Dreams Association makes all reasonable efforts to make sure malware or viruses are not transmitted from this website, however this cannot be guaranteed. We recommend that you safeguard your IT equipment before downloading information and files. UNDOKAI Dreams Association will not accept liability for damage caused by viruses.
- When we provide links to other websites, it does not mean that we approve of or endorse the views and information contained in the website. We accept no liability for damage caused by malware or viruses on websites that we have linked to.
- Please request permission before using our logos or other branded material. We reserve the right to require our logo to be removed from websites or printed material if it is not in our interests.
- Our downloadable documents, brochures and web pages are provided for your use. You may copy or print the information for private purposes including teaching. You may not amend the content or use it for commercial purposes without UNDOKAI Dreams Association’s written consent.
- Images and photos used on this website are the property of UNDOKAI Dreams Association or other Copyright owners. They may not be reproduced or used without UNDOKAI Dreams Association’s or the copyright owner’s written consent.
- UNDOKAI Solutions Private Limited makes no representation that the Website or Products are appropriate or available for use in locations outside India. Users who access the Website
from outside India do so at their own risk and initiative and must bear all responsibility for compliance with any applicable local laws.
- UNDOKAI Dreams Association reserves the right to terminate your access to the Website if it reasonably believes, in its sole discretion, that you have breached any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement. If your access to the Website is terminated, UNDOKAI Dreams Association reserves the right to exercise whatever means it deems necessary to prevent unauthorised access of the Website. This Agreement will survive indefinitely unless and until UNDOKAI Dreams Association chooses, in its sole discretion and without advance to you, to terminate it.